AIA membership is for architects who want to share the knowledge, resources and strength of the AIA community. Together we help create better places to work and live through education, advocacy and professional development.
AIA is a three-tiered member organization for architects with benefits and dues at the national, state and local levels.
Member benefits include:
- Online continuing-education (CE) transcript
- CE support and license protection
- Use of AIA credentials
- Access to more than 20 AIA Seattle committees
- Signify that as an AIA architect you adhere to a professional code of ethics
- Advocacy work on behalf of the industry
- AIA Seattle annually hosts over 50 continuing education offerings
- Discounted attendance at AIA Seattle events, classes and forums
- 30% off AIA Contract Documents
- 66% off AIA Seattle job board
- Exclusive resume postings
- AIA Trust protection through professional liability, term life and other insurance coverage
- AIA Advantage discounts on products and services such as shipping, credit cards, technology and more
- Submittal discount for AIA Seattle’s Honor Awards for Washington Architecture
- Submittal discounts for other recognition programs
Explore AIA National’s Member Benefits Guide.