AIA is not just for architects. Whether you are an individual who works in the design and construction field, or a small business that offers products or services to architects, AIA Seattle is the place for you.
AIA Seattle sees our allied connections as an important bridge between architecture and industry-related fields. Allied membership is designed for the individual who is working in a field related to architecture but does not have an architectural license or degree, or a small business in the A/E/C industry with 8 or fewer full-time employees.
Individual Allied and Small Business Allied membership are AIA Seattle local memberships (no state and national dues or benefits apply).
Member benefits include:
- Discount on one-time use of member mailing list
- Listing on AIA Seattle’s website
- Discount on AIA Seattle’s online advertising
- Promotional use of AIA Seattle’s allied member logo
- Complimentary event listings in AIA Seattle’s weekly e-news (requires listing approval)
- Access to more than 20 AIA Seattle committees
- Opportunity to present one approved continuing education seminar at AIA Seattle (Small Business only)
- Open invitation to AIA Seattle’s social events
- Opportunity to sponsor/host a member party (Small Business only)
- 30% off AIA Contract Documents
- 66% off AIA Seattle job board
- Member registration rate for AIA Seattle’s programs and events
AIA Seattle Small Business Allied Members:
Applied Building Information | Cascade Joinery Inc. | Exponent PMC | Johnston Training Group
Magnusson Klemencic | MLA Engineering | MODE Architectural | Sazan Group, Inc.
Seattle Design Builders | Trailmark, Inc. | Utter Associates