Company Website CLARK | BARNES
CLARK | BARNES is an award-winning, mid-sized and interior design firm in search of a Project Manager with 7-10 years’ experience.
The Project Manager will be reliable and comfortable with all phases of design while leading a team and interfacing with clients. The ideal candidate has experience in several project and construction types, experience with HUD and Affordable Housing, and has a track record for delivering great project results.
We want you to join us if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture and a passion for it!
- Are proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and Creative Suite.
- Have seven to ten years of experience in an architectural office.
- Demonstrate the ability to create architectural design solutions for a variety of project types.
- Have expertise in developing and preparing presentations, design drawings and construction documents.
- Work collaboratively with the design team and consultants through all project phases.
- Are a great communicator with team members, clients, consultants, and jurisdictions.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Love what you do and value maintaining a work/life balance!
At CLARK | BARNES we value having fun and welcome applicants of all race, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law. CLARK | BARNES has a comfortable workspace with flexible hours, competitive salary, fun and social co-workers and a pet-friendly office space. We also offer sick leave, matching 401k, and optional AFLAC coverage.
Please send your current resume, your portfolio and a few work samples you are proudest of. If you want to include a cover letter, go right ahead, we would love to hear more about you!