Company Website CLARK | BARNES
CLARK | BARNES is an award-winning, mid-sized architecture and interior design firm in search of Project Architect(s) with 7-10 years’ experience.
The Project Architect will be someone with a variety of project experience and is interested in working on some great projects with some awesome people. The ideal candidate has clear communication skills, is collaborative, and is a construction document and Revit superstar (or star on the rise)!
We want you to join us if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture and a passion for it!
- Are proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and Creative Suite.
- Have seven to ten years of experience in an architectural office.
- Demonstrate the ability to create architectural design solutions for a variety of project types.
- Have expertise in developing and preparing presentations, design drawings, and construction documents.
- Work collaboratively with the design team and consultants through all project phases.
- Are a great communicator with team members, clients, consultants, and jurisdictions.
- Have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Love what you do and value maintaining a work/life balance!
- Are licensed in the State of Washington (not required, but it’s a plus).
At CLARK | BARNES we value having fun and welcome applicants of all race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law. CLARK | BARNES has a comfortable workspace with flexible hours, competitive salary, fun and social co-workers, and a pet-friendly office space. We also offer sick leave, matching 401k, and optional AFLAC coverage.
Please send your current resume, your portfolio, and some CD work samples to [email protected] (under 10mb please). If you want to include a cover letter, go right ahead, we would love to hear more about you!