Independent School Panel w/ CAE
Independent Schools are a unique piece of our educational community and the built environment they occupy has the opportunity to foster and enhance their educational mission. The panelists will explore the intersection between campus environments, educational mission, and learning.
Each of the following educational leaders represents a unique example of independent school experience and will share their approach through a moderated discussion.
- Kent Hickey, President, Seattle Preparatory School
- Rob Phillips, Associate Head of School, Seattle Academy
- Jay Franklin, Middle School Director, The Bush School
- Mike McGill, Head of School, The Northwest School
- Moderator: Ruth Baleiko AIA, Miller Hull Partnership