Imagineering a Postcarbon Seattle - Part 2
As a closing activity to the exhibit Futurama Redux: Urban Mobility After Cars And Oil exhibition, AIA Seattle will host a second public symposium, Imagineering a Postcarbon Seattle – Part 2, to explore the challenges and opportunities that decision makers, creatives, and civil society face when taking on the responsibility to phase out fossil fuels. Local experts will explore urban strategies for context-sensitive postcarbon transition and invite you to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns as we try to achieve a climate-friendly Seattle.
- Panel Discussion Moderator: Rico Quirindongo, Architect and Senior Associate at DLR Group
- Rachel Berney – Assistant Professor of Urban Design and Planning at University of Washington and 2017 Runstad Affiliate Fellow
- Susan Wickwire – Executive Director for Seattle 2030 District
- Peter Alspach PE – Principal at Arup
- Stephanie Meyn – Climate Protection Program Manager, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Please RSVP by Thursday, February 15