University of Washington West Campus Student Housing Phase I
2012 AIA Seattle Honor Award
Photo Credit: Benjamin Benschneider
AIA Seattle’s Architect’s Networking and Resource Group is requesting a presentation/discussion on BIM. Some of the topics include:
• BIM in relation to those looking for their next work opportunity
• Are BIM skill expected for securing work?
• What level(s) of BIM proficiency are expected from employers?
• How prevalent is the use of BIM in firms ? (architectural, engineering, & construction)
• BIM training opportunities
This is free, but rsvp is required.
Good design makes a difference