FabCab is a full-service architecture firm committed to building eco-friendly homes that are highly accessible for people of all ages. Grounded on the principles of universal design, FabCab floor plans are optimized to meet the current and future needs of homeowners. FabCab uses 21st century precision cutting technologies that eliminates waste, saves time and keep costs in line with the client’s budget. We offer a wide range of pre-designed floor plans in several finishing options, including the TimberCab with exposed Douglas Fir, sustainably sourced from British Columbia. Founded in 2011, FabCab is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
Examples of Projects
- Port Townsend 1,325 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Orcas Island 1,825 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Vashon Island 1,750 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Sand Point, Idaho 550 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Camano Island 1,600 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Whidbey Island 1,400 sq. ft. TimberCab